Timelines 5 New Timeline Options
Timeline 2: .timeline-left
John & Mike Doe meet for first at Kings College London
Abico esca importunus interdico premo roto sudo te verto. Capto eligo facilisi imputo nibh quidne.
John Doe launches first website
Gemino refero valde. At luctus nostrud pertineo si. Abluo duis eros eum meus minim nibh vulpes.
The company was born
Cogo ideo lenis ulciscor. Accumsan blandit caecus causa enim immitto nimis nobis quibus.
Company lands first major client
Abico at augue cui eros lenis pecus similis ulciscor venio.
4 Timeline variations (combine with .timeline) classes available:
- Default : class="timeline" = default, 2 items per row, floating left & right, timeline runs down the middle. Is stacked on mobile.
- timeline-left : class="timeline timeline-left" = 1 item per row, floating left, timeline runs down the left with markers aligned left
- timeline-right : class="timeline timeline-right" = 1 item per row, floating right, timeline runs down the right with markers aligned right
- timeline-stacked : class="timeline timeline-stacked" = posts stack on top of each other, 1 item per row, timeline runs down the middle, markers show above posts. Is default mobile layout.
Timeline item (combine with .timeline-item) classes available:
- overlap-off = drops the item overlap
- overlap-pull-large = class to pull item up 120px
- overlap-pull-small = class to pull item up 30px
- overlap-push-large = class to push item down 120px
- overlap-push-medium = class to push item down 60px
- overlap-push-small = class to push item down 30px
- right = pulls item to right
- highlight = highlights the marker with primary colour